COVID Guidelines for Lifepointe Kids
Here are the guidelines we will have in place for Lifepointe Kids that are consistent with Governor Holcomb’s order and follow CDC guides for childcare.
- Volunteers will be required to wear a mask while in a classroom.
- All elementary aged kids will be required to wear a mask.
- If your child has a fever, cough, diarrhea, unknown rash, discharge from eyes, or taken antibiotics for an illness in the last 24 hours, we ask that you stay home and worship online.
- If anyone in your family has had a fever, or flu or Covid like symptoms in the last 48 hours - please stay home and worship online.
- We will also take each kids temperature before entering the kids area. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will be asked to return home and worship with us online.
- There will be no snacks or drinks offered in class.
- We will clean, sanitize, and disinfect surfaces and toys.
- Hand sanitizer will be applied before entering a classroom.